Monday, June 29, 2009

Make Your Own Milk Bottles...

So, one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE things to do is Decorate!!! I Love to go Shopping for Home Accents, Help friends with their Decorating Dilemmas, go to Model Homes for Inspiration...You name it...If it's about Decorating...I LOVE IT!!!

Well, I came across such a Cute idea for a baby's room or even if you have a baby shower coming up...this would make a Unique & Adorable Gift.

These are Recycled Frappucino Bottles...who knew Coffee Addiction & Recycling could go hand in hand!?! ; )

Here is the link on the how to: Make Your Own Milk Bottles

If you have any Decorating Tips or Ideas...I would LOVE to hear them and maybe even post some! ; )

Happy Decorating!!

6 comments:

Amber Filkins said...

What a great idea! Those are SO cute!

klawellin said...

I know...I want to make them...I'm thinking for my kitchen. ; )

Brandi said...

That is a neat idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jessica Rodarte said...

these are adorable. what a great idea. :)

Rae Ann said...

Love those!

I'm following you from the MBC Under 100 Club. I'm looking forward to reading more!

Rachel said...

Those are too cute!

I wanted to stop by and thank you for your comment on my sister's post about her Baby Gracie. She was so touched by all the words of support and we loved being able to be a part of Sufficient Grace Ministries!

Thanks again!

Rachel
http://tris-adventures.blogspot.com