Sunday, July 12, 2009

Turn Mondays into SUNDAES...


Having a case of the MONDAYS????

This should "Chill" you out...Ben & Jerry’s launched a sweet “Sundaes on Mondaes” promotion to make sure everyone’s week starts with a bang all summer long. The promotion is running every Monday through the whole month of August. In Scoop Shops nationwide, purchase a delicious sundae and get a second one FREE!

So, what will it be… fudge, peanuts or sprinkles? Find your local Scoop Shop at BenJerry.com and Enjoy some "COOL" Savings!

6 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

How deliciously sinful! I need a Sundae for Monday.. sitting at my desk LOL. Taking small bites and looking over at my food pusher boss!
Yes indeed I do! =)

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

HI, Kimberly, thanks for coming by! So nice to meet you & I hope you'll come back often. Thanks for the follow too !

Anonymous said...

Great find thanks for sharing. I could use both of those right now.

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh yummy. Won't be having any of that anytime soon. Just got back from vacation and I gained 5 pounds:o!

Jessica said...

Awww man, this stinks! Our Ben & Jerry's shop closed down here a year or so ago :-(
I'm hopelessly addicted to Phish Food, lol

Thanks for following my blog, returning the favor! :-)

Mozer said...

Mmmmm, looks soo good! Too bad we don't have a B&J's around here. Visiting from the under 100 club.